ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 cup purchase

clio 200 cup
this is my story.... 23 years of age, I was going to get myfirst flat in London but decided to back out...or well I was priced out of themarket, I am now in the market for a Clio 200 cup, I drove one on the weekendand I am in love with the machine and I have previously had an ep2 type r. Ijust have a few questions
The cup chassis has an orange ring on suspension arm correct?
All 4 tyres costs?
48000 miles one lady owner £8,000 10 plate. sound good?........... if you had £8,000 what would you look for in a clio 200

Suzuki Jimny
Welcome!

The 200 cup has black un painted side strips and no climate control etc. Check to see if the gearbox has been changed

Welcome! Have a search for what tyres people use as prices vary a lot. I've got continental contisport 5's on mine and from what I remember was £120 a tyre fitted. As matt above said check the box for replacement or make sure it feels 100% right with no niggles. Good luck with the search.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
this is my story.... 23 years of age, I was going to get myfirst flat in London but decided to back out...or well I was priced out of themarket, I am now in the market for a Clio 200 cup, I drove one on the weekendand I am in love with the machine and I have previously had an ep2 type r. Ijust have a few questions
The cup chassis has an orange ring on suspension arm correct?
All 4 tyres costs?
48000 miles one lady owner £8,000 10 plate. sound good?........... if you had £8,000 what would you look for in a clio 200

Recaros. Don't buy one with the poverty interior.

Don't buy a cup, Buy a Full fat one ( with climate )

this sort of spec.
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...rt-200-with-cup-pack-and-recaro-seats/2441373

clio 200 cup
thanks for the response, I have been told similar.... as in buy a full fat with the cup added and I think the Recaros are a must as they are so snug, the item I looked at is exactly the same as your link for the same price, what are the Clio's like at 50,000, I have been advised about gearboxes are a common problem.