ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 EDC Aux belt

Does any one know when the aux belt should be changed on a Clio 200 EDC and if you need to change the tensioner at the same time, as RPD list the belt with or without the tensioner.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I can’t remember now 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think it was more fiddly as there’s not that much room.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Thanks sash. I think I’ll have to pay someone to do it. 😕 probably well out of my comfort zone. At least springs look easy on this, similar to 1*2 to do.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Thanks sash. I think I’ll have to pay someone to do it. 😕 probably well out of my comfort zone. At least springs look easy on this, similar to 1*2 to do.
Yeah they’re easy peasy

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Does any one know when the aux belt should be changed on a Clio 200 EDC and if you need to change the tensioner at the same time, as RPD list the belt with or without the tensioner.

Never change just a belt on any car always full kit normally the tensioner that goes anyway and takes belt with it