ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 on order

Clio 197
Took the o/h to Snows to order her new mini today and then popped into Renault to check on the spec list for the new 200s.
One is now on order for beginning of Sept :)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Much as I liked the yellow/green ones I've got with Nimbus, looks nice on my current 197.
Added a couple of options packs so the wheels, bumpers, diffuser and mirrors will be anthracite.

Nimbus does suit the 197 well, great colour.

If i was to get a 200 then it would have to be in Alien green though tbh :)

M135i
cool.

did the dealer budge on price or did he give the usual spiel about it being too new a car to discount yet?

Da

Less
Yes, they opened 1st of May, and Sept will be a 59 plate.

Mine is in for it's MOT on Tuesday and quite fancy looking over the 200 if they've got any in!

White clique
excellent i wondered who might be one of the first to order one of these, i'd be interested in seeing pics too.

I'm keen to see one in the flesh as i have a feeling they might look more decent than the pics.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Only just ordered now? There was loads being made/made when i went to dieppe.

Clio 197
They only started taking orders today afaik.
And the dealer said it would be a 6-8 week delivery turn-around as they are made to order.
Could have had it in August, but thought best to wait another 4 weeks for the 59 plate.
They will be holding the valuation on my trade in, and got a very small discount, lol
Oh, and free car mats :)

Nimbus 197
nice! I would love to see a 200 in the flesh, can never see me growing to like it more than the 197 though. Good choice of colour ;)

Clio 197
The guys in the dealership can't wait.
They've only just started doing the sports models (Southampton used to do them, but closed)
Think there is a waiting list for them to take it for a spin when I go to pick it up.

ST
They only started taking orders today afaik.
And the dealer said it would be a 6-8 week delivery turn-around as they are made to order.
Could have had it in August, but thought best to wait another 4 weeks for the 59 plate.
They will be holding the valuation on my trade in, and got a very small discount, lol
Oh, and free car mats :)

Big windows eh..;)

Black Gold with cup packs
19k:eek:
Paid £13,395 for my 197cup with recaros, AC, gloss black speedlines, glacier white.. had the car the week it was released.

paid £13,995 for my standard 197 with xenons, climate control, auto lights/wipers and electric folding mirrors...most i will pay for my next one would be £15,000

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
lot of money chief, but sure you will be one of the first.

hopefully it will look better than a few of the pics reported on here, sure it will nimbus and anthracite stuff generally do look good.

i owe a little bit on my 197, had it since sep 07 and think owe £3,000 on it so would be around december/january before i can think about whether to go for one

Trophy #490
:eek:

£19k! Jeeeeeeeesus! I hope you're keeping it for a good few years as I for one wouldn't want to be paying that, then getting around £10k in a years time.....

Plenty of other cars I'd have over the new 200 if I'm honest though, especially for that price. Could of had a mint v6 for £15k! Or a mint DC5 for even less! A '996' 911 even and plenty of others!

I'd like to see some photos though when you get it, as I'm yet to be won over by that new front end.