ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 owners pictures

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Thread for you owners to whack up your pics. Interior and exterior please. Wet my appetite.

Will post some myself to get the ball rolling.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Alien200.jpg

An Alien, granted it's not much better than Daniels s**t pic but I've never attended Kidger's school of photography.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Not mine. The one we test drove:

066.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

064.jpg

Not too keen on the white on white but hey!

Crappy work hire car
LOL my OH has just said it looks like it has a bandage on the front.
I like the white, and as said they look gorgeous from the back with the updated splitter and tailpipe combo.
I think it was Brian who posted pics of his LY 200 that he'd just detailed last week? That one looked quality too

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I'll have some more up when my tailgate roofline spoiler is fitted (didn't want the Cup spoiler) ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
From the one's I've seen, Silver looks ok, and red with black speedlines. Ok in the context of an ugly car.

Crappy work hire car
An apology to 200 owners: Saw 3 200's at a main dealer today and the front end is MUCH nicer in the flesh, so I'll eat my words...lol :)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
3690114764_9fffdd9c7f_b.jpg

3689312595_eebf1a7399_b.jpg

Looks better with black speedlines though.

Id either go for AG with black speedlines or Black with Black speedlines.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I actually love the way 200's look but they couldn't have chosen a worse wheel - it makes the entire car look w**k.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Weekend i picked it up :

DSCF1442.jpg

200cup.jpg

Winter wheel's spec :

DSCF1491.jpg

DSCF1492.jpg

Dirty ***** :

Image0076.jpg

59 200 Cup, No Ac (for gheys)
Recaro's
Cup spoiler
white & black speedline's
H&R Coilies.
ITG panel filter.
5000K HID kit.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks very low. Does it make the handaling even better then? As I thought it was pretty epic all by itself.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've still yet to see a picture of a 200 with colour coded front bumper, it'll do wonders for the front end.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
someone buy a storm grey and post some pics.

the red looks really good, so does the white, but my fav at the moment is AG until storm grey comes along with some proper pics.