ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 resell values? After short term ownership

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
It would nice to own a Clio 200 at some point in my life (now) but I only want to keep it for a short period say 6 months to a year. The models I have been looking at are Full fat with cup pack (recaros and sat nav) with 30-50k miles for around £7500 any idea on whats happening to the value on these and what I'd lose in 6 months or a year if I only added an extra 3000 miles?

I know this vague but just wondering what the experts think.
Cheers!
Jay

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Expect £1k loss at least I'd say.

What age are you looking at? Early 200's are due belts around now so that's £500+ to factor in too.

Clio 200t
Try and get one as above in the more desirable colours (LY/Storm) and make sure it is well specd, and preferably things such as the speed line wheels, cup spoiler as will make it easier to sell for a better price.

Clio 200t
I sold my 200 a couple of years ago, but from memory belts aren't that expensive on them. Not £500+ anyway.

They are about that, more so if you do the dephaser pulley also.

@Knuckles @Chris91
I do all mechanical work myself and if its to difficult we have a family member who is a reputable mechanic for Jag
This caught my eye
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2010-RENA...723119?hash=item35f458bdaf:g:HssAAOSwl9BWLnKB

Is a lovely looking car, but its Cat D which will make it harder to re sell.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
That storm grey is the one I sold- it was MINT - it was spanked under 4 weeks.

advice: find as many private 200 s you can with the spec you want in the price range of 8500 & offer your budget to minimise your loss.

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
That storm grey is the one I sold- it was MINT - it was spanked under 4 weeks.

advice: find as many private 200 s you can with the spec you want in the price range of 8500 & offer your budget to minimise your loss.
That car was mint shame about that :(
I'll look out for ones around £8500 full fat with cup no harm in trying to bargain down.
I have narrowed it to a 200 or a 2009 JCW Mini Cooper but thats a different discussion lol