ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 with Phoenix Performance Exhaust

mk2 phase 2 dci 105
Hi all,
I'm new to all this forum stuff so bare with me lol. I purchased a 200 back in January 13. I was initially impressed with the overall all-round handling and performance of the car, but the was something so what lacking in the noise department! As I work along side / produce parts for Phoenix Performance exhausts. I enquired if they would do me a system! Well I've just had the car back and I'm very impressed. So I thought I would post it on here and see what u guys thought! Cheers pete

mk2 phase 2 dci 105
Well is was a development system so, it didn't set me back a lot. But I can find out the rrp on the system and I can get some pics of the system itself! The quality of work is second to none, as the produce larini supercar exhaust systems. And they use the highest quality stainless steel. Ill find out some prices and some pics. And ill let u no. Alright guys

mk2 phase 2 dci 105
Not a problem guys. What ill do is, ill go and speak to them tomorrow and find out prices etc on the system and some pics too! Also @adam.p from what I can see the only differnce between the clio 200 and 197 is the rear diffuser. The 200 has hidden pipes and the 197 has them on show. I wouldn't see a problem in them adapting the pipe work to fit the 197 diffuser. I will ask and ill let u no

Last edited:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Not a problem guys. What ill do is, ill go and speak to them tomorrow and find out prices etc on the system and some pics too! Also @adam.p from what I can see the only differnce between the clio 200 and 197 is the rear diffuser. The 200 has hidden pipes and the 197 has them on show. I wouldn't see a problem in them adapting the pipe work to fit the 197 diffuser. I will ask and ill let u no

The 200 pipes are longer as they have more of a gap to fill, the 197 tips finish further back as the diffuser doesn't have the exhaust trim inserts

mk2 phase 2 dci 105
Yh I thought that but It would b to hard for them do it!
I spoke to the Jon at pheonix and he said that they want to do a few more test on the system before they release the system to be sold! But it shouldn't b too long!