ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 200

clio 200 /08 subaru
hi , i have just ordered a new clio 200 in yellow with cup suspension and recaros ,carbon effect side sills ,decals exhaust trims ,steering wheel alloy badge . looking for some comments on the car, any problems with them ,or anything you need to be aware of
thanks for any help you guys and gals can give me
cheers :race:

Turbos.
Yeah... you can try posting in the right section ;)

Congrats with the purchase, how long does it take to be delivered?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Sounds like a Nice spec... I really fancy a 200 myself. I must stop looking and the "I have just ordered a 200" posts.

To Tempting!

clio 200 /08 subaru
Yeah... you can try posting in the right section ;)

Congrats with the purchase, how long does it take to be delivered?
the car will be here on the 6th of aug ,it on route as we speak
very difficult to get one with the spec i wanted . looking forward to gettin my new runaround
cheers :cool:

Hyundai i40
awww welcome

nice choice in car

you will have to get some pics up when you get it

How long till you pick it up?

clio 200 /08 subaru
awww welcome

nice choice in car

you will have to get some pics up when you get it

How long till you pick it up?
the 6th sarah if arnold clark does the job right. had a problem getting one the spec i wanted .when i went to see about the car there were 5 cars in th system un allocated 2 days later none ,all gone .but they managed to get me a car that is comming in on the 5th to scotland .
trading in my fiesta st ,2 years old and never any warranty problems
cheers :)

LY 200
Congrats on your purchase.

The 6th of August? I don't get mine untill the first week in October. :dapprove: