ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 220 Trophy remap results

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
There's a couple of people seeing around 270-280 torque and they been on that for over a year. Next step I'd like to take is an FMIC, Pro Alloy yields another 10hp just in the changeover. All I'm thinking about is heat soak on track in the summer months.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I cant see the 300 barrier being broken on that turbo .

I reckon thats the limit from my reading.

I dunno if mapping it with the correct ECU will yield any mad gains , I suspect not ..

Agreed it does seem a stretch from 220 to 300, however we know this is a MR16DDT Nissan lump which is shared with the juke - Renault went with a slightly bigger turbo for the 220, according to this bloke the OEM turbo "Will max out around 20psi or just under 300" so perhaps it's possible !

Clio 220 Trophy 1051
thats an interesting video because the clio is ahead till 48 seconds, the meg only nudges ahead right at the end.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Yeah when it starts creeping up the hill.

I didn't want to lose any performance moving, the fact the Clio is similar to the 265 will do me as the 265 is probably a little bit quicker than my mapped megane.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
When I was at Brands I was on par with a 265 on the last corner, start finish line into the first corner. I imagine the Meg would have the legs if the straight was much longer but it held its own on full throttle on that straight.