ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 3 1.4 16v remap

2007 clio dynamique
Hi does anyone happen to know were i can find just the remmaped file for the ecu so i can do it my self or whether it has to be done by a professional i have done it before on a 306 hdi but this was older, would remmaping the clio be the same and can the same tools be used kpw2000? its a 2007 btw 1.4 16v 98hp any help would be appreciated thanks

2007 clio dynamique
takes it from 98 to around 108 not much i know but i cant afford to insure much else and if i can do it quite cheap then i thought why not

2007 clio dynamique
thats what ive been told as i rang a few place they all give me the same figures but like i said i was only going to do it if i can get the map file and do it my self i cant justify spending around 250-300 for very little gains

Listerine & Poledo
You wont get those kind of gains, even if you did, I can't imagine it making a noticable difference. On top of the meagre gains you'll also end up burning fuel a lot faster for the privilege.

Just keep saving the dolalr bills for something with manufacturer-installed power.

2007 clio dynamique
wish id of gone for a dci there seems to be good gains from them when there remmaped thanks for the advice anyway glad i didn't pay the money to have it remmaped