ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 3 lights

Clio mk3
need to change my bulbs on my clio 3 and the drivers side i can get to but the passengers side i can just about get to but cant pull the stupid bulb out.
whats the easiest way to get around it? how do i take the bumper off just enough o get the light out a bit?

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I take the bumper off, and last time I did it I replaced every bulb in both lights.

Jack front of car up
Remove wheels
Remove arch liners (push out jobbies and a screw on the underside of the arch liner)
Undo bolts on inside of wing for bumper and disconnect fog light wiring.
Remove fixings on underside of bumper
Remove bolts at top of bumper (under the bonnet)
Then give it a good yank!

I'd advise something soft on the floor to avoid scratching the bottom of the bumper. I use a spare camping mat.

Lights have 3 bolts holding them in place. Disconnect wiring, and undo the bolts and they pull out.

Clio mk3
I take the bumper off, and last time I did it I replaced every bulb in both lights.

Jack front of car up
Remove wheels
Remove arch liners (push out jobbies and a screw on the underside of the arch liner)
Undo bolts on inside of wing for bumper and disconnect fog light wiring.
Remove fixings on underside of bumper
Remove bolts at top of bumper (under the bonnet)
Then give it a good yank!

I'd advise something soft on the floor to avoid scratching the bottom of the bumper. I use a spare camping mat.

Lights have 3 bolts holding them in place. Disconnect wiring, and undo the bolts and they pull out.

Thanks for that mate,will do mine in Saturday if the weathers nice