ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 3 tce headlight problem

Clio 3 TCE
I have had a search but to no avail yet

i have a clio 3 tce and the headlights have stopped working, it started off as the passanger dipped beam bulb had gone, i whiped this out and replaced it, it still did not work.

I went down the usual routes have checked all the fuses (yes ALL fuses) and none have gone. So i thought maybe its a faulty bulb so tried the working bulb in the inop side, still nothing.

Getting abit anoyed i have swapped the bulbs back and now neither of the dipped beams work, the sidelights and the main beam work still.

Has anyone had this before or got any pointers?

Cheers paul

Volvo S60 T5
When you say all the fuses have you taken the UPC board put in the engine bay?
b******s to check IMO but usually blow before the easy to gain access to fuses

Megane dci 130
Their simpler to check in the clios as the upc is facing upwards, that will be where the fuse is.

Clio 3 TCE
I checked through all the fueses only thing left is relays after that its a wireing fault. Abit of a joke really hand book doesnt even let you know what fuse is what in the engine bay.

Twingo GT
friend had a clio 3... and hers were Xenon bulbs, the ballast resistors are highly likely to blow and cause bulbs to blow/ not work. might not be any help at all but thats what happened