ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Abuse....Take a look!

172 Cup
Each to there own, but someones decided to ruin a perefectly good clio here. Parks near my work everyday. Didnt manage to get a pic of the back but it looks even worse. Awful. sorry if its ne ones on here.

richardwallis86

172 Cup
ye its herdies car, bought it off him bowt a month ago, got a nice bargain. lovin it so far. few things im going to do to it but nothing major, coilovers, carbon fib splitter, maybe 182 style rear exhausts. cheers guys.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
That's no 172, it's a 1.2. I know of it and it's a wreck. It's a friends bosses daughters and she drives it like a loon. She tried racing me once as she saw the 1.2 badges. I just let her drive on in a flurry of noise.

clio 172
i hate it when i see a brilliant peace of french brilliance made to look like a 12 year olds bed rrom wall

172 Cup
no its up at colton retail park. trust me it gets even worse at the back, its gash. its not even lowered, its a rite high rider. says on the front 'powered by fairy dust', nice.

top of the pyramid
That's no 172, it's a 1.2. I know of it and it's a wreck. It's a friends bosses daughters and she drives it like a loon. She tried racing me once as she saw the 1.2 badges. I just let her drive on in a flurry of noise.

2ND That shes is crazy behind the wheel, as is a blue corsa ive seen with that car they went through a red light up at the motorway round about racing each other i then caught up and drove around them both, there faces were priceless lol

172 Cup
ye the purpley blue corsa aint much better than this. There both awful. its people like these who give some car enthusiasts a bad name. Ano its not a 2.0 but she's either got 2 much money n is doin it for a laf, or shes seriously gone in the head. loser!

Megane Mk4
I've seen that floating around Leeds before..
I've a few pics of it somewhere :S

*Looks for them to delete off the HD* ;)

PMSL!!!!
I love it!!!!! It looks mental!!!!!......what you expect bet it outside a Halfrauds!!! (there is a JJB next to it!!)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
herdie's old one, aye

minter! the guy brought buckets and warm water to the meet to clean his wheels, now that's commitment ;)

the green clio is dog sh*t mind

172 Cup
lol, really? bloody hell, that is commitment. Sort of knew him from uni, so was even better buying from someone u know if u get me.

Ures is amazin btw christopher, just lux mint in every photo ive seen. let me know if u organise another meet. saw the photos from the last racing blue one n lukd beuty.