ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio acting as a boat?

Suzuki Swift Sport
Has anyone else experienced bad floods on the commute to work? Ive had to go through one that is approximately 1ft deep every day this week! Taking it very cautiously as dont know how the clio fares in deep water (not had one long) I know in my previous cooper s, I had water creeping up to the headlights with no problems! (I wouldnt recommend this however!)

Anyone had any probs with water ingestion?

Nick

Lux'd Glacier White R26
When i read the title, i was thinking that your Clio is handling like a barge around the corners..Lol.

Up in the North West, Manchester area, its wet, but no flooding thank feck!

^ you wanna live in salford mate, i had to wear trunks in the megane last night as the ship canal was loosing it!

in regards to water n renno's they tend not to mix well due to all the holes and dodgy welding ;)

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ Ah s**t mate, didn't know the flooding was up here as well? I drive into Old Trafford, then back out home over the M62, thats it...Just loads of surface spray! Lol.

yeh tbh it was like that in eccles mate, theres a really low roundabout near the trafford centre n i just bombed it through there, felt like i was in safari rally! manchester never gets it bad.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
LMAO! Quality mate. Same with everything, Manchester never gets good snow, any floods, any sunshine, just rain. Its crap!

dont start ive had it for 24 years, i often cry, then go on the sunbed and pretend im fresh off my holidays. where bouts in mcr r ya r kid?

good thread hijack too btw

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Haha, i best stopped this hijackage. Rochdale actually mate, so get the joys of the M62 and M60 on a daily basis coming to and from Manc!

golf
i went through some floods the other day was scarily deep my front plate fell off but thats about all that happened

Lots of Alfas
I found out last year that 1.2 Clios float if at speed. When we have lots of rain my car gets covered in s**t as I have to drive past a quarry twice a day to get to work and back.