ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Advert advice

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Addicted theres a weird space when you talk about the 182 wheels "ty res" and should also read "include in the sale" ;)

Mods also doesn't have cup spoiler added so I missed it until I saw at the bottom about the original spoiler being included. Hekos and aerial could also be mods if you're including with the car.

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Ty will add those, and yeah it seems a tab has crept in where the tyres is :).

Could include a link to your cliosport project thread too if someones interested, will show a potential buyer how well its all been done :)

Weird.. Just clicked on that to see you editing it live. I'm not sure if I'd leave things in like how nice a car it's been etc. Maybe less sentences as it is quite a long advert, just list the facts and it'll sell itself.

Listerine & Poledo
I'd lose the word "mods".

Just because it smacks of chavracer. But depends who you're trying to appeal to I suppose.

Ideally I'd be putting the car back to as close to standard as possible, you can always off-load the "go-faster" bits on here for an extremely over-inflated price. You'll also get more interest from the general public who like the idea of a well-reviewed hot hatch but without having to:-

1) declare 'mods' to then inflate their insurance
2) be so concerned of some chav booting the life out of it at every given opportunity.

Also, "mods" are definitely a personal thing, what you (or CS) think is "proper sik" may look "utter toss" to others.

That's my 2p worth

Unless you're solely planning to sell it to someone on here who will cream their pants for the Turinin's etc, I'd put the standard wheels back on it, and get it back to as standard as possible. Then sell the 'mods' separately, you'll get more money then.

Will be removing the stickers don't worry :]

As for removing mods - I agree I'd get more money, but it's a lot of hassle to find a new exhaust etc and then ofc getting it changed over!

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Will be removing the stickers don't worry :]

As for removing mods - I agree I'd get more money, but it's a lot of hassle to find a new exhaust etc and then ofc getting it changed over!

Could always remove basic mods like Hekos, then change the wheels back etc as these are quite simple and would get you more money sold separately.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Don't sell it on here and you should be ok ! This forum is worst place to sell a clio unless you want to give it away lol