ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Ambulance - Pic :)

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Spotted this today in a doctor's surgery car park :)

Photo-0095.jpg

Not keen on the wheels personally :clown:

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
When I'm in the area again I'll try and get some more shots, it looked quite funky :)

D

dick

"britains nhs debts were worse than originally thought, cutbacks include using smaller engined albulances to cope with increasing fuel prices"

also, do they have f**king dwarves in the back giving you gas etc when you break your leg? coz a normal personc ant stand up

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 172 + 4 others!
Our colleges in the fire brigade have them for a "FIRST RESPONDER" (mini ambulance),

We got a shitty nissan terrano!!!

M2 Competition
Ambulances carry a stupid amount of kit, it'll have uprated suspension to cope with all the weight.

I like it, looks cool!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Peperami said:
Ambulances carry a stupid amount of kit, it'll have uprated suspension to cope with all the weight.

I like it, looks cool!

Ambulances dont have have uprated suspension, in fact they dont have uprated anything!

Bog standard vans!!

Chris

M2 Competition
Aye, and vans are designed to carry lots of weight day in day out, and clio's aren't...

Anyways, it looks awesome! We have saabs near me, as a fast response vehicle like this saved the owner of reading saab from a heart attack. Ever since he's given them two cars a year free as ambulances.

Brilliant story!

Renaultsport Clio 182
We have a 1. 5dci clio same as above only stickered different and not uprated or changed from what you can buy from a dealer

Weve got a Clio for Police community use up here, it looks pretty weird with the police markings, especially cos its an 8V

Golf GTI PP Mk7
my g/fs dad is a fireman and one of the other lads there has a clio and got it modded so the headlights flashed alternately, lol. that ambulance is class tho.

Megane Mk4
Chris said:
Ambulances dont have have uprated suspension, in fact they dont have uprated anything!

Bog standard vans!!

Chris

Untrue, they uprate the suspension to handle the near 4 tonne they carry.

l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
Untrue, they uprate the suspension to handle the near 4 tonne they carry.

4 tonne??? Lol, you serious??

RRV (rapid resonse vehicless as they are called) are not modified in any way, save for the lights and markings.

EDIT - I see, you actually mean the ambulances not the cars!! Yeah, they have air suspension and loads of clever tricks! Cars are standard though...

Last edited: