ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Campus (07)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looks ok, but at least we get to know what a smoothed back end looks like... rubbish! lol

Breaking A 172 Replica
Not so much in a straight line - straight line speed sucks.

In the twisties is where it is at and that is where you would really feel the difference.

lol! well yer... keep forgetting to get them while im in halfords...im always looking at the shiney stuff lol!

Next is new 182 grille and a clifford alarm witht he intelli start and boot popper! almost 1k for it! lol

D

dick

too much f**king money 4 months after buying a brand new car. how old r u.

im 20 - na not much money! lol its only metal and paper!!! 3 years time i will get my 2litre turbo (once warrenty has gone!) ;)

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
lol! well yer... keep forgetting to get them while im in halfords...im always looking at the shiney stuff lol!

Next is new 182 grille and a clifford alarm witht he intelli start and boot popper! almost 1k for it! lol
1k for an alarm your jokin better to steal car lol

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
lol yo mate, been away in durham, had no phone or internet, just a pint . . . well, a few ;)

5 days, 250 quid, trip to the hospital with a gash in the foot!!

hows tricks?

jamie

You could have called in to pick up you're wing! i only live 10 mins from Durham ^.^

*hijack!*

/carl

yer i know is alot - i paid 10k for the car then had my mods so... yer spending 1k on an alarm for what i have spent i think its worth it

D

dick

well they do as there wider, less tyrewall flex too. you cant disagree, 17s do have more grip.

worse handling il give you tho.

lol dark is good - with a black car and tints not gonna see alot but when u use the car for... other activities... lol then its good not to be able to see in... althought i havnt had a chance to christen it as of yet ;)

Breaking A 172 Replica
The lack of tyre wall flex means they cannot flex to take in the imperfections in the road.

As for being wider - 1cm wider really does make feck all difference on the road.

yer it does... its also been lowered 60mm on apex full kit! thats my suspension warranty void along with all the rest lol! only engine still got it!

tyres are 205/40/17

alot better when its lowered too!

1cm wider really does make feck all difference on the road.

yer 17" wheel with low profile are alot better than standards! they have toyo tyres on too so even more better - feel ever bump and noise at high speeds is louder but thats the price ya pay for having low profile tyres

Last edited:
  Ibiza Cupra 20vt
nice effort i like the campus boot i would take the rear wiper off to keep the smooth theme going it would look really nice i would also get some of the black tint on the lights make it look more street sleeper rather then glitzy and put some 15s on to spped it up and make it closer to the floor n i do agree with the black but just on the rear drums. it will look nice with an exhust on it what exhaust wold you get

D

deadonkey

Hi,

I gotta say its not my cup of tea but if you like it fair play.
I would however say that if you followed up on all the comments on here you would either end up with a standard car or a 182.

It feels weird to see a Mk2 clio on an 07 plate lol

RenaultSport 197
Not keen on the Mk2 Ph3, but each to thier own. Good work, glad you like your car. Do it how you want to mod it and don't let anybody on here or off here tell you how to mod your car.