ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Campus (07)

if you like it fair play...i would have left it standard tbh! sound like youve spent/planning to spend quite alot of £ on it!

yer gonna be spending more money on it - why not its what i like along with alot of other people. had more possitive comment than the neg so im happy how its going - thanks for all the comments btw

i only just got into the modding scene - my first ever car lol - if i knew what FCs was then i may be going lol

D

deadonkey

If you pay your £5 you can put your car on the ClioSport stand. if its not too late.
Might be nice to have a campus on?

What do you guys think

D

deadonkey

yeah the club has a stand. Its mainly the hardcore of the club that goes, anyone is welcome aslong as they are club members I think.

Black PH2 172 FF
Plenty of room left for you mate.

(You'll have to pay your £5 subscription to join Cliosport as a full member first though. There's a link to it in 'User CP')

Static Low
sorry mate.
really dont like it !... not keen on the campus model & i think the windows are way too black ! .. going to do a driveby by the looks of it !
but if thats what u like then thats all that matters :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
i would take the clio badge off the boot to make it that little bit smoother and paint the brake drums black.
everything else looks pretty good tho

yer think i am gonna paint them black - eventually the back badge will come off but that will be done if i de-handle it too dunno yet things change like the wind with me

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
tell you what, get 2ltr bumpers, wings, skirts n wheels
n youll be accepted, fact that aint standard or like that most wont like it. very very good example is of rich clio its very dif n they hate it. imo there nowt wrong with your car. long you like thats main thing

Last edited:
yer noticed that people on here like the standard look - i like to be a lil diffrent and make the car look unique! turns heads thats what i like :)

lol hard times - take it on the chin, aint seen a campus been modded by any1 yet; i started the hour i left the forecourt - only if i had guniess book of records with me i may of got in it for being first person to mod a clio campus! never know :rasp: wheels was on within hour of purchase! lol

well was about 50 mins but an hour is ok ;) so long as they spell my name right LOL!

why mental? its fun to change things :p

clio...
Hi, My names Kirk...

I enjoy the Campus front bumper, Angel Eyes & drop. Walks on the beach.
I dislike the back bumper, back lights, tints are too dark, sunstrip looks naff & red drum. Racism.
I think you should change the alloys for something smaller, take off sunstrip & front tints, black drums, standard back lights, (Can you hoyst a Ph2 sport bumper on the campus), a different exhaust to the one you picked. I also think I have a lot to offer as a person.

If you'd like to take this further, Or want to know more about me... Please don't hesitate to PM me.

Overall, I quite like it. Its better than the standard look... However I think Insurance companies are very touchy with the alarm you have chosen... have to double check though.

tell you what, get 2ltr bumpers, wings, skirts n wheels
n youll be accepted, fact that aint standard or like that most wont like it. very very good example is of rich clio its very dif n they hate it. imo there nowt wrong with your car. long you like thats main thing

thats because most people on here have taste :quiet:

seriously though, if you ask for peoples opinions people give them, aslong as you like it then thats fine

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
no thats coz every1 follows suit, n if 1 person does some thing with in the "group" you all give stick.

but yes if ask for it you will get it a very honest opinion

tbh - may be in the wrong forum for the comments, as this is a cliosport club and not a modification kinda forum i understand that people arnt gonna like it. likewise if people from this forum was to post in say a clio modifing forum; comments may come around like mine. boring; blade; just another clio; spot the diffrent from the 1 that just went by kinda thing;

All good and thanks for the comments once again - do think that drum would look better black so thats something to take away from it :)

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Campus's look absolutely awful, no other way of describing them.
However, you've done that up to make it respectable, so all credit to you fella!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i hate these ph4 things, ph2 was the nicest mk2 dynamique they done.

dont like the front or back lights or drums and tints r too dark, wheels dont look to bad not my cuppa tea tho.

that the Apex kit you have on it? nice choice, ive got an old apex kit lying about need to get another clio to put it on now LOL

fiesta 1.25
I really like the back of these ph4 campus things.This one however is not my cup of tea!change the rear lights mirrors and wheels and it will be stacked ofF its face.