ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio chav edition ?

spotted this in the swansea dealership today. they had one inside aswell

cliolx7.jpg

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
is nice mate
decal could do with being on the front arch tho, doesnt look chavy tho

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
bumper does luk bit crap actually, alloys are too thin on the spokes but wouldnt turn one down :p

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
Am failing to see the chavyness in this car, might just be me or my lack of owning a 172

A

amitshah1990

if the decals were gone along with the wheels and the strips were colour coded ... id like it!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Is it part of renault retail?
They seem to be sticking aftermarket alloys on everything!

White clique
i saw one of these at a renault pitch at the Windsor horse races on Monday - i couldnt work out why they didnt stick a 197 on the pitch instead and couldnt work out what model it was.
it has a twin exhaust at the back - but not the 197 twin exhaust type, but the crap 90's ones you get on diesels where they sit next to each other.

C

clvs2222

dan, that belongs to one of the "machanics" that work there. always talk to him an he loves it.

BMW F21 125d
Have seen alot of new 172 and 192's around, they do look good :)

Have Renault expanded the engine range also ? And re-introduced the "new 172" :rolleyes:

Back to the car, bin the decals, lower it, and change the wheels and it wouldnt be all bad

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Plenty of brand new ones with shite halfords wheel and argos back box's on.

if i said yes are you going to break your keyboard in a rage at my opinion? which i am entitled to. . .im assuming you strongly disagree, which in essence is your opinion.
if it really bothers you that much, you can contact me via pm.

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
Renault Slough, have that one on the forecourt too, i wondered what the heck it is, its well ugly, well mainly the wheels make it ugly. but it good for the cliosport 1.2 boys to upgrade too