ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Clean With Snow

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Seems the rest of GB is getting hit hard with snow but up in Edinburgh there is nothing so i decided to clean the car and then it started (Last Pic on the roof)

WashJan012.gif

WashJan013.gif

WashJan014.gif

WashJan015.gif

WashJan016.gif

WashJan017.gif

WashJan018.gif

WashJan019.gif

WashJan020.gif

WashJan021.gif

Ph2 Meg 225
Nice! I gave mine a wash while i was bored as it was desperate and ended up getting a Facebook status about me by next door neighbour hahaha

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
There has been a light flutter of snow thats covered the roof of my car but nothing to scream and shout about.
Just watched the news and it seems rather bad down south, So happy that its someone else getting it rather than scotland like always LOL

BG 182
Snow is coming down now in midlothian now aswell, car looks lovely btw mate.

Sure a recognise the streets in your pics what area do you live in if you dont mind me askin mate?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Snow is coming down now in midlothian now aswell, car looks lovely btw mate.

Sure a recognise the streets in your pics what area do you live in if you dont mind me askin mate?

Im out in West lothian mate so no where near you.
Just looked out the window and once again no snow near me and car has more frost than snow

BG 182
Aw well my mistake streets look similar to some of areas here mate.

Cold weather needs to do one i have an exhaust to fit and i aint man enough to do it in that weather lol

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
It fits 7 cars and there is axle stands and jacks and 2 large tool kits.

There is also power for a heater or extra light

Got my mates nova parked in over the winter to keep it out the cold and wet and thats where i spend time breaking bits on my Trophy LOL

IMG_2732.gif

Ph1 T
Looks lovely, like how clean engine bay looks.. wheres the power steering bottle from as ive never seen a clio one look that clear lol

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Lol, looks fun. What's wrong with the trophy?

Just needing to get the timing belt and de-phaser done as its worse than any tractor i have heard. Stevo.C will back this up

Looks lovely, like how clean engine bay looks.. wheres the power steering bottle from as ive never seen a clio one look that clear lol

A small rag and a tooth brush does wonders buddy.

I see no snow :rasp:

I see snow now, Car is getting covered as i type