ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio convert???

Hi people my name is Andi Whitworth A.K.A. Whitters. i currently drive a fiat punto and am a member of puntomk2.com however i am looking at a number of possibilities for my next car the clio being one of them.

i have sold my punto for 1,400 and have a bit more money to put towards my next car so i will have in the region of 2,000 give or take a bit.

so basically what can i get for my money baring in mind im 18 with no ncb so far (just what i have since november 07) i want it to be respectable for example a 1.2 sport (if its done)

any help at all is greatly appriciated

Whitters

Yozza'd Titanium 182
lol, they also call me whitters mate.

in response to your question, save up your money, make sure you get a ph2 clio and don't chav it up!

keep us in totch

whats the going price for a ph2 and how is it different to any of the other ones i see on ebay in in autotrader? i prefere the euro look to be honest lol

PH1
DSC01604.jpg

PH2
17-2ndMarch08-1.jpg

mk3 is the new shape yeah

Last edited:
ah right okay cool i no which one you mean now. so what is the better ph2 models all ive seen is like the dynamique and alize is there any more and whats the difference is it just extras? ideally i want a 12 or 16v 1.2

sorry about all the questions its just im so used to a punto

whitters

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Get a smart looking mk1 pal, always a winner! Yeh the mk1 is the box shaped u were non about then the mk2 is the 2 pics above and the mk3 the new shape. theres ph1,2 and 3 in the mk1 models. ph1 and 2 in mk2 (i think thats it) and not sure bout the mk3s tbh