ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio cup 172

Here's a couple of shots of my cup as it stands, I got the decals from a clio cup team at brands hatch on sunday
elfbigcup04.jpg

elfcup01.jpg

elfcup03.jpg

plus here's a little device that works wonders: www.cg-lock.com
elfcup05.jpg

Last edited:
  Lux'd Glacier White R26
Not a bad idea for that seat belter tightener.

Car looks good. Not sure about the ELF decals.

Tyson.

Weeman sucks ****
Is it just me or does the rear wheel in the top pic look a different offset to the opposite wheel in the others??

Nice pics, is it standard?

CG Lock is well worth the money, Before I had it on trackdays I was finding myself constantly pulling the seatbelt. But now I'm fixed tight into the seat.

The car sits on eibach sportlines, Engine wise It's got a ITG maxogen, Janspeed de-cat, Ktec stealth. In my garage I have a 182 manifold waiting to go on.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
the elf sticks might look better on the doors, say, under the 2.016v badges perhaps. otherwise, awesome car man.

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
I thought about the seat belt locks....look interesting.
Dont loke the stickers tbh.
HA dice caps!!!! I had some on my bmx when i was 10! And that was alooonggg time ago! lol

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
The seatbelt locks you can get from demon tweeks, I kinda like the elf stickers :)Car looks sweet mate :approve: