ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup gone :-(

My clio cup was taken away today by its new owner! My wife is very happy with its replacement which we also picked up today, although im too ashamed to say what it is;).

I must admit it feels weird being on here w/o a clio almost like an imposter but if youll still have me Ill happily stick around!

LIke I said guys a touch :oops:, dont get me wrong its a quality car but anything over a 1.4 clio would run rings around it! Still the wifes happy:)

182BG

what ya got what ya got what ya got

Mini Cooper S sport

You got a beamer? Ah well, at least you wont need to bother indicating any more and you can park where you like!

Mitsubishi Colt

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 16 April 2005
You got a beamer? Ah well, at least you wont need to bother indicating any more and you can park where you like!

Dont forget the special internal stealth glass that renders all other vehicles invisible and enables the use of the entire road when the cars being driven!

Not that I can talk about Clio stuff now, having picked up a new Colt a couple of weeks ago!

Nope my wife got a bimmer I keep my T sport!

^^Nope! LOL

Hey guys it was only 24 hrs ago I had a clio, just becuase I/we have turned to the dark side doesnt mean my driving skills have changed in anyway - there just as bad as normal!

Washington

ClioSport Club Member

Fiat Multipla?

*shudder*
worst cars ever.