ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup Racer exhaust?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Are they the Oreca units that were used on the ph2 clio cup racers does anyone know?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yes they are, Spk to Julian at Orisoud. It's basically a barn in the middle of France. Amazing worksmanship!

RS RIP
there's a guy from Belgium who used to be on here that still sells 'em.. I will trie to look him up. I remember him because he was, i think, one of the oldest guys on here with a love for the Clio's; that being 50+

RS RIP
OK i found him, suddenly remembered his name. On the old forum he was registered under the name Jesse. No posts, no activity for a long while. I guess he outgrew the Reno's. Maybe he will still receive a message when pm'd ?

RS RIP
i sold my "cup racer" one for a 100, was glad to get rid of it. it needed some "puzzle" work to assemble

Last edited:
  182 Trophy
What are they like in comparison to other exhausts for 172's. I'm surprised at the bad reviews. Will they still make them new ? Anyone know how much they would be, roughly?

Black Gold Trophy
All of the videos of them on youtube they sounded really tinny and rattley (sp) although I doubt anyone buys a race system for the noise unless they enjoy having bleeding ears!

I'd take a BTB over an Orbisoud any day of the week if I was prepared to reach into that sort of price bracket for an exhaust!

Went to the orbisoud factory last year to collect the exhaust for my Vee. Few pis below. Really nice bunch of guys - gave me the factory tour. Awesome exhaust sounds amazing with decat. Nearly missed the place and draw past it 3 times!
Email Fabien or Vivien at the factory and they will sort you out.

1-2.gif

2-2.gif

6-2.gif

1-3.gif

DSC00478.gif