ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup SC53GUD

Clio Cup
Just put a deposit on the above reg number

Couple of clio sport stickers in the windows

Did a search with no luck was wondering if anyone knew it. CAT C write off

But looks well taken care of up until that point.

BG 182, R26
That's my previous Clio. It was written off when a little old fella pulled off his drive into the side of me. The damage wasn't too bad but the insurers wrote it off as beyond economic repair (Jun 13). I'd had it about 6/7 years with 1 previous owner before me. Cam/aux belts were done around the 72k point with aux belt done again at 105k. Regularly serviced and well looked after. Last service was done around Mar/Apr. The high mileage is pretty much all motorway as I used to travel from the NW to Southampton every week.

The steering wheel has suffered the usual melting/thumb grips, the driver side door speaker cover had broken clips and was loose, the rear speakers stopped working. It was always reliable and never failed to start.

Cup 1.jpgCup 3.jpgCup 6.jpgCup 7.jpg

Clio Cup
Mate that is Fantastic news.

You might not want to hear it but ill be turning it into a Track car

I bought it from Flint and its returned to quite local to you in Liverpool - To be fair mate the car is a credit to you its looks really taken care of id hate to have been there when it was written off

I was 50/50 to track it or not - Once its done youll have to come Oulton Park and ill take you for a spin