ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio cup xenon's

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Renault Xenons are plug and play as far as I know. Wait for someone else to confirm though.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Can slip a set of regular Clio Xenons in. Yes you have no auto levelling/washers but meh!

clio 172 cup mk2
i got a 172 cup wiv xenon's opitional extra and had nothing but trouble wiv them i have changed the ballast at the bottom off the headlight and the ignightor and still does not work any clues on wot else it could be

You'll have to have auto leveling though, otherwise you will blind everyone else on the road when you go over bumps or put stuff in the boot.

low and smooth 1.poo
fuse, in the passenger footwell possibly. i am sure i have heard of that before. or relay in the passenger footwell somthing like that

clio 172 cup mk2
sorry didnt explian myself one of them is working and one is not i have changed everything from one side to the other and it works think there could be a problem with the wiring, got a auto mechanic coming tomoz could anyone guide me in the right path to go down

clio 172 cup mk2
sorry didn't explain myself 1 of them is working and the other 1 is not, i have changed everything over from 1 side to the other and it works i think i could have a wiring problem?, i got a auto mechanic coming tomoz to have a look do u no how i can guide him, or otherwise im thinking of ripping them out and converting to hid if this aint a big job

clio 172 cup mk2
sorry didn't explain myself 1 of them is working and the other 1 is not, i have changed everything over from 1 side to the other and it works i think i could have a wiring problem?, i got a auto mechanic coming tomoz to have a look do u no how i can guide him, or otherwise im thinking of ripping them out and converting to hid if this aint a big job​

clio 172 cup mk2
fuse, in the passenger footwell possibly. i am sure i have heard of that before. or relay in the passenger footwell somthing like that

ok then i will have a look there, i got a auto mechanic coming tomoz as i think there could be a problem wiv the wiring bu not sure, as i have swopped everything from the passenger side to the driver side ans it works but when u put everything to the passenger side nothing works

low and smooth 1.poo
doesnt sound like its the headlight at fault. As i said before either a relay or a fuse right up in the passenger footwell. could have been kicked or caught or something. I may be wrong, but its worth a try mate. Other than that they could be an earth fault. or just a wires came loose in the multiblock connector, or the wiring.

Chris