ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio dci 65 intercooler

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Www.cliodci.net

Just buy a 80 or 100 intercooler and pipework. Save yourself tonnes of hassle.
They normally fetch £50-100. Here is a dCi 80 intercooler.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121164805466?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Drop him a message, he might have the pipework also.
Here is a pic of everything needed.

file.php

Lol now this is stupid of me. Don't know if it is an 80bhp clio or 65. I phoned my dealer from whom I bought it and told me that it is an 80bhp... But the the dci on the moulding is just plain (no blue). I am quite confused. I have a 5dr AC Expression. The problem is that due to the fact that I am not very good at this stuff I cannot decide if I am mistaking my intercooler for the radiator in front :S.

HBT 172 Cup
If you go for a custom setup, stick with 2" pipework it will unbdoubtly be easier to route through the engine bay. There would be no gains going bigger.

That's true mate I will 2" is easier. The problem is that now I am confused if it is a clio dci 65 or 80 :/ Don't know if the front panel is either a radiator or intercooler.