ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio dci 65 J & R driveshafts any good?

clio 1.2
My DCI 65 is getting new shafts fitted bought the two for £59.22 including delivery from J & R Driveshafts which is realy cheap. Just wondering if any one has had any problems with them. I have read mixed reviews, some saying they are ok some saying not. My car doesn't get used for anything special just running around town. Although it does get a wee thrashing now and again. Any reviews would be great thanks.

Lionel Richie
afraid to say they're rubbish! They're 5min from my workshop next door to the MOT place we use, you should see the returns box LOL!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Massively cheap, I bought them for mine to get me out of trouble as as seller was messing me about with genuine ones i'd bought.

100bhp over stock and a year later and I still haven't swapped them over with the genuine ones, but that's my only experience with them.