ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio dci on ebay - bit too cheap

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Ph2 Meg 225
It's not that cheap IMO. It's not in the best condition and has Abit of Mileage on it. I paid 1200 for a 52 1.2 with 50,000 miles, just needed a new lock and seat release cable :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Nice little car that! Black, dci 80, tax and mot, belt done... Will be a good buy for someone.

Looks to have been lowered though which is a bit of a shame.

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
EGR value most likely needs a good clean.
I bet a Sunroof leak, common fault.
£20 a year tax and 60mpg, what's not to like? Good deal.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  work for BMW
I'm looking for a dci 80 so it's an option for me,
what do you think the black smoke could be? To me it seems like he just wants a quick sale as something is wrong

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I'm looking for a dci 80 so it's an option for me,
what do you think the black smoke could be? To me it seems like he just wants a quick sale as something is wrong

EGR valve and boost pipes coked up. Very common, diesels need a regular thrash to keep healthy, but rarely get it as they're bought for economy so they get pansied about and it chokes them.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  work for BMW
EGR valve and boost pipes coked up. Very common, diesels need a regular thrash to keep healthy, but rarely get it as they're bought for economy so they get pansied about and it chokes them.

How much would that be ££ to fix?
he lives near me so this is so tempting

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
How much would that be ££ to fix?
he lives near me so this is so tempting

all labour really. If it were me I'd have it apart with the parts soaking in something to break down the carbon for as long as possible, but probably a couple of hours labour in it

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
this is going rate for these with the sort of mileage, nothing cheap as there all cheap

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  work for BMW
Not worried about the mileage at all, just the black smoke and damp and lack of service history really!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
if it has no history and proof of that belt change it might be worth doing again too,

if its damp the interior will probs have stains too!

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Black smoke will be EGR. I did the EGR on my old Mondeo and you could hardly see a hole through the pipe because of all the gunge.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  work for BMW
if it has no history and proof of that belt change it might be worth doing again too,

if its damp the interior will probs have stains too!

hes said limited history but invoice for cambelt in 2009. im hoping its not a dog, its even slightly lowered from a previous owner