ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio dci tuning

Astra - at the mo
Hi all, im new to the forum
I just bought a 51 reg clio dci dynamic 65. I was looking at buying a tuning box to increase the power of the car but it looks like it will be more beneficial to fit an intercooler and get a custom remap. How easy is it to fit an intercooler myself and what parts are required, has anybody done this before. Also who are the best for custom remaps and how much should i look at paying for one.

What sort of power should i look at getting with this combo?

Cheers

Intercooler fitment easy best use the dci 100 one but the 80 is more common.
Custom remap only place i know are in Italy or Portugaul. SUperchip might be willing to assist you.

A remap/tunning box say 88hp. With an intercooler say 100. Add 5hp to both those figures for custom remamping if they let the injector windows go big.

Astra - at the mo
so if i was to use an intercooler and a tuning box i would see around 100 bhp or would i only see that much if i was to get a remap. only thought that the tuning box would increase the bhp to what it was set to.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Don't bother with a tuning box they are shite (IMO of course) get a propper remap and you will feel a massive increase.
My partner has a totally standard 65 which we have remapped and the difference is amazing! I will try get it to the rollers ASAP and post some results

Cheers

Paul
http://www.rstuning.co.uk

dcigaz said:
so if i was to use an intercooler and a tuning box i would see around 100 bhp or would i only see that much if i was to get a remap. only thought that the tuning box would increase the bhp to what it was set to.
You'd need an adjustable tunning box and even them most adjustable ones won't push the fueling that far.