ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio drive in need of help!

Renault Clio 1.2
Hi guys had my clio for a year and a half now, no real problems other than the coil pack going and the brake switch needed to be changed but now it seems to want to die!

is it called the Lamda sensor (i have no idea how to spell it), its the oxgyen sensor in the exhaust Renault told me and it seems to go wrong so the car goes into the safety mode with the orange light on the dash. I took it to Renault last week and they had it in and did a routine check, they said it was a blip in the system, nothing to worry about.

ok then i said and drove it home, a day after i pull out of work and it goes back into this safety mode. i guess its the same problem? will the sensor itsself have to be changed? its going back to Renault on tuesday to have another look but it hasnt come back on this week. just annoying because this safety mode is very dangerous on the road.

anyone else had this problem?

Renault Clio 1.2
its the middle one mate, i think its a wire and a box with a jagged line in it. literally in the middle.