ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Drivers - Why

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

ive never used mine only when taking photos, dont know why people insist on putting them on with sidelights

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 02 June 2005
See more Clios with fogs on than any other small car nowadays.

Picassos win it for mpvs.

3 MPS

i must admit i went thru a phase not in the clio but the zs with them on and yes with just side lghts on . ha ha but it was a phase. now i only use them when required or to flash someone out when my lights are on.

i think alot of people (women) don,t know they have fog lights and have accidently turned them on , thats why they have them on all the time.

clio 182 black /gold

I had mine on earlier, why? My mate lives on a dark estate with pot holes thats why.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Seen alot of cars recently with fogs on. Wish I could be on commission from the police - Id make a mint.

Octavia VRS

Seen quite a few cars in gerneral with their fogs on recently and its been quite sunny at the time!

<------ I only put mine on for the pic BTW!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

I think it does Iain - more and more cars have them on, and if your coming the other way, especially in early evening when the light is dropping the do dazzle you as you approach them. Its also f**king annoying. lol.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Iain C on 03 June 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">does it really matter? As long as its not the rear fogs!

Ye it does, cause they bloody blind me when passing them all on non-lit country roads !!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Iain if I catch you with your fogs on ill take them out and stamp on the bulbs. Knowing they are £36 a bulb to replace from Renault I doubt youll rush to replace them! :p

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 03 June 2005

Oh get you, high and mighty.

LOL nice edit to what you put previously, took you a while to come up with that new reply did it ?

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Not exactly, I was away from pc and thought that summed up your post better than the original one which sounded a bit ghey, like yours.

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 03 June 2005

Not exactly, I was away from pc and thought that summed up your post better than the original one which sounded a bit ghey, like yours.
So my reply stuck in your mind and you was still thinking about it while you was away from the PC doing other things ? Didnt think it would have such an impact.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Yeah mate, you have had a great influence in my life.

As it happens was about to edit it almost immediately but got called away.

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 03 June 2005

Iain if I catch you with your fogs on ill take them out and stamp on the bulbs. Knowing they are £36 a bulb to replace from Renault I doubt youll rush to replace them! :p
If being the word;)

Dont use mine anyway

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Well since the last time I saw it move was about a month agog - Ive got a good idea where it is ;o) hehe

3.0ltr V6

I must admit that I used to have mine on quite alot but this was on purpose and not because I am a woman and dont know the difference, thank you. I got told that I shouldnt have them on because the V6 sticks out like a sore thumb anyway. Since then I have no longer used them unless needed! :D

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 03 June 2005

Iain if I catch you with your fogs on ill take them out and stamp on the bulbs. Knowing they are £36 a bulb to replace from Renault I doubt youll rush to replace them!
LOL.. Agreed....:mad:..

I hate "tw*tS" that drive around with their fog lights on...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY,....?????