ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Fog Lights

This is my first post on the forum, hope I've posted this thread in the right place!

Bought some fogs to put on my mk2 ph1 and just wanted to check a couple of things.

I bought them second hand without the wiring loom but got them for the bargain price of £9.99! + postage. I'm not too bothered about wiring them up as I really just want them for looks, plus the nuts on the back are well rusty, they're impossible to loosen to replace the bulbs! They make clio's look much nicer IMO.

My main question is if I put them in and don't wire them up, would the car fail an MOT? Even though they weren't there in the first place? I'd have thought no, but have read conflicting threads etc? Another is, what do you lot think about tinting them yellow? I have a Lazuli Blue Clio Grande.

Cheers!

Cheers for the quick reply Beef-Mc!

Better hold off putting them in then, considering the MOT is due in May, doesn't seem worth the effort! I'll probably put them in after the MOT and just leave them, and if I remember, take them out for the next MOT!

Clio182 RB Blue
They can be fitted and not working, just the fronts though, if one of the fronts work the other one has to as well though