ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio from the other site of the water...

Clio MKII
Here some cars from people over here...

DSC00020.jpg

DSC03520.jpg
http://www.kevve.be/portfolio/wood/DSC03520.jpg

dsc02678ew4copyiu8.jpg

100.jpg

pic1.jpg

A Euro'd one...
Some nice Clios from your side mate. Not too sure on a few of the mods. Hopefully my Clio will be giving you Belgians a run for your money! ;)

Combo
not a fan of the major smoothing, like the silver one, but there are some pretty nice euro examples there

Clio 182
3rd and 4th pictures if i HAD to choose. Euro clio's dont appeal to me though, leave it to polo's and older golfs imo

53 Clio's & counting
i have to say in my own opinion the euro look is universal,and i think they look really nice,each to there own lol :)

fiesta 1.25
well its just style popular in europeon countrys.Euro cars are usulally low with wide wheels europeon plates smothed bumpers etc

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
audi wheels on a clio?? really cant make my mind up... i like 'em... i mean no i hate them... er no hang i like them again... f**k knows!!!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
couldv at least taken the audi badge off the centre. thats what makes it look s**t imo.

Likin all of them, not really a fan of the euro look but for some reason the smartly done euro cars seem to come from ur side and not ours!

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
129.jpg
[/QUOTE]

i like the detail with the use of the black roof following through onto the bonnet and down onto the front bumper! would look good on maybe a flamer of something! ...car has to be super low and slightly euro too though haha

fiesta 1.25

i like the detail with the use of the black roof following through onto the bonnet and down onto the front bumper! would look good on maybe a flamer of something! ...car has to be super low and slightly euro too though haha[/quote]

This is now cream anyway iirc