ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio - Girly car?

Audi A3/Clio 200
Get that all the time from everyone.

my sis cracked me up when she saw the service book holder said it looked like a purse.

I must admit the clio is a bit of a girly looking car,. but i never bought it for its looks. 0-60 6.5 secs thats the only reason i got it

And i love that feeling when you see sum1 in a obvious fast car and they try and overtake you and the little clio leaves em for dust.

blew out sum mean cars with this little baby and the look on their faces was priceless LOL

IMO My Clio 172 Cup is a girly looking car but when i'm behind the wheel i couldnt care less wot i looks like

cars mashed at the mo so not lovin the little b**ch so much at the mo.

Renault sport range no but 1.2s and the rest are hairdresses cars but who cares just throw some lippy on..

J

JACKO CUP 172!

loads of peeps tell me it is a girls car to.then u get them in the car dpop the clutch and there like fcuk me this thing is fcuking rapid as there holding on to the jesus bar..wa*kers!!

ph2 172
So its a girly car because its not a penis extension-B*llocks!

Smart car-Gay
New mini- Gay
Sport ka- Gay

Rs Clios-Not gay

Ph1 172.
How often do you hear this..

At work browsing pistonheads saw a nice V6 and said to the people i'm sat with "That's what I want to get as my next car" to which the girl next to me said "That's a clio, they are girls cars"

Just out of interest how often do you lot get told by people that Clios are "girls" cars?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I get this, people saying clio's are girls cars. Happened when i had my 1.2 too, but not with my C2 :S

Personally i do not care since they all drive 1.2 corsa's/polo's/festa's, and most of them are looking at buying astra's/focus' i know what i'd rather have.

It kind of depresses me when people my age are buying boring low powered hatches, never happened in my dads day.

Not often actually, don't think anyone's ever said that to me. They do tell me it's French pish though.

Never above 25mpg
Yes they are, I get told it's a hairdresser's car sometimes but I dont care really. Not when power and value for money comes into play.

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
Re: How often do you hear this..

At work browsing pistonheads saw a nice V6 and said to the people i'm sat with "That's what I want to get as my next car" to which the girl next to me said "That's a clio, they are girls cars"

Just out of interest how often do you lot get told by people that Clios are "girls" cars?
Every night at work by my 2 bosses, or the other favourite is "Got a matching hand bag"
Tbh i don't give a crap what they say- just jealous!

ZX6R B1H
I see loads of girls driving clios, even the Rs versions. I've always thought they were girly cars even when i had my 172 stripped out thing with one bucket seat. The williams i had, now that wasnt at all, fat arches FTW :D

Im not jelous either, and i drive a my03 scooby but thats just slow and boring but it still has the wide arches :D

RB & LY 182
ive got RB so i get it allot at work.

But my RB is the only 1 from my town.

i love it!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yes it is a girls car, but I agree with Matt. I couldn't give a f**k what people think. I enjoy it. More than ''Real Men'' enjoy their BMW's or whatever.

R26
Get it all the time at uni and tbh it is a girly car but who cares when it drives like it does! Its simular to the old:

"What car do you Drive?"
"Oh I've got a clio, but its a Renaultsport 182 Clio which means it has a 2.0l engi......." Watch them instantly loose interest the second you say its a Clio. Pff,they can go back to their 1.6 Focus. care.

R26
I get this alot at work....

bin_tcm15-31182.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
every girl i know thinks mine is cute, that makes them girly, however mine has a big dirty mans engine, its pretty much like a gorgeous lady boy with a big smelly knob

Mustang, S13, AX GT
What about the V6 and 197/200. They are all wide and agressive looking with go fast diffusers and grills in the wings and twin exhausts etc...