ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Got Attacked in Weston - S - Mare

Valver
BIG jts said:
What... im suprised you have a mrs sounds like you couldnt punch your way out of a wet paper bag...
Sorry mate but if you were 5'11 and ure saying ud stay and fight if 3 blokes got out a car, then you're either f*cking stupid or just a f*cking lier.

Plus if he had stayed when they wuda finished laying into him they wuda had as much time as they like to wreck the car as well or nick it.

Civic Type -R FN2
Sami said:
Sorry mate but if you were 5'11 and ure saying ud stay and fight if 3 blokes got out a car, then you're either f*cking stupid or just a f*cking lier.

Plus if he had stayed when they wuda finished laying into him they wuda had as much time as they like to wreck the car as well or nick it.

thank you...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
superfastdan said:
I love the way your quick to abuse him, yet you ran off scared when he confronted you.

Theres a world of difference between calling some-one a chav when they are acting like a complete nob, or having the person the that put those dents in the car working your face the same way!! you did the right thing man I'm 6ft2 and 17stone I'd still be afraid, it doesn't warrant getting out the car, esp if your womans with you!

MKIII 138
once they had mashed your face and ribs in they would have taken a bat to your car and probably broken your GF`s nose. you did the right thing.

this country is a complete shitter, that guy who cycled 34,000 miles around the world (300+ countries) arrived in england and had his bike nicked in 25minuets sums it up completley

fu*king retards, its doesnt really matter how hard you think you are if your out number'd then you dont really hav a chance unless your bruce lee, i bet if he was on his own he wouldnt hav got out of the car, you did the right thing by driving off.

Vee dub
This kind of incident happened to a mate of mine... we were really shocked....

reported it to police and it got sorted out in the end.. try and keep yourself to yourself on the roads... so many nutters about

1.6 focus zetec....
I also had a similiar insident where a chap was up my arse so i put my foot down...he over took so i got up his arse and he didnt seem to like it so stopped in the middle of the road and got out...unfortunatly for him i had a few big mates in the car with me who got out and gave him a piece of his own cake... If i'd have been on my own though i'd have crapped it lol...

Kiza

Xr2 Turbo.
:( this sort of thing is becoming too common.
Happened to me when I was driving the bus one night,got a block thrown through one of the windows,so I ran out to chase the lads who done it,but ended up being shoved to the ground. You did well to drive off unharmed,not worth a beating.

Throttled V6 and Daewoo
I'm yet to experience road rage in the camper.... but did have a lad in a clio give me the middle finger when I gave him a thumbs up... I thought that was harsh.

I've bought a williams now so can get away from potential hooligans

jim

172 clio (gran turismo)
worst thing is if ya wanted to do s**t to em youd be in trouble with the law! i always got some sort of weapon on me in cas esome punk trie anything on! you should go out after them at night with some mates with soem bats, get em in the back of their legs then the'll realise just how tough they are!

172granturismogod said:
worst thing is if ya wanted to do sh*t to em youd be in trouble with the law! i always got some sort of weapon on me in cas esome punk trie anything on! you should go out after them at night with some mates with soem bats, get em in the back of their legs then the'll realise just how tough they are!

ok then mate...

that makes you as bad as them :clown:

172 Cup
172granturismogod said:
worst thing is if ya wanted to do sh*t to em youd be in trouble with the law! i always got some sort of weapon on me in cas esome punk trie anything on! you should go out after them at night with some mates with soem bats, get em in the back of their legs then the'll realise just how tough they are!

lol, that's got to be the best first post ever made. What a crettin.

meggerman said:
once they had mashed your face and ribs in they would have taken a bat to your car and probably broken your GF`s nose. you did the right thing.

this country is a complete sh*tter, that guy who cycled 34,000 miles around the world (300+ countries) arrived in england and had his bike nicked in 25minuets sums it up completley

Good ol' Portsmouth - heh heh

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
i reckon you did the right thing and got away or it could of ended worse, by staying you could of put your gf at risk which isnt fair to risk her health.
i would of got away if i was with my gf, and just think there may of won the battle but the war is far from over. BUT if i was on my own it would be a different story all together. hate fu*king retarded pri*k faces that get all hard and big boll*cks when they is a few of them and your just with your gf.

Civic Type -R FN2
cheers for the support lads, gf is still in a bit of shock really, but sh*t happens, t***s are about.

oh s**t.sorry to hear that dude. that happened to me last october. but i was then in a 20mins car chase through northwest london. my car got massive dent on the drivers side rear rear panel. basically he was up my bumper, i broke, he got angry, side by side, went infront of me, came out and had summit in his hand, i locked all doors, he wanted me out, then he started calling his mates from his mobile to come where we was, im thinking he was from the area. so i tried to speed off, not only to get my car damaged, but to go through the scary 20min car chase. lucky enough my mate that was in the car (girl) was on the phone to the police thoughtout the whole car chase, gave the bad guys reg number etc etc. gotta say sometimes its not worth it, let them overtake mate. rather the car get damaged then me.

jay

53 Clio's & counting
the prob is if that situation happens to anyone - a bloke sat on ur arse bein a t**t - we all would prob do somethin along those lines just to get them 2 stop - a mate of mine had a guy doin the same,he didnt do anythin,just slowed down ever so slightly to let the guy past,and the guy took offence to this and rammed the back of his car!

what ever u would have done mate would have provoked them in some way,even doin nothin would have as some people are just like that,i think what u did was ok,just be thankfull its only a few dents which can be fixed and not u or ur missus.

still feel for ya tho mate

BMW E46 330i Touring
I've done that loads of times to drivers who get up my ass, I wouldn't call it provoking, I'd just say it's the easiest way to tell them to back off a bit or overtake. As above, people like those here didn't really need provoking, even if you'd carried on as normal, he would've wanted to start a fight somehow.

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
acrebo said:
I've done that loads of times to drivers who get up my ass, I wouldn't call it provoking, I'd just say it's the easiest way to tell them to back off a bit or overtake. As above, people like those here didn't really need provoking, even if you'd carried on as normal, he would've wanted to start a fight somehow.

agreed

Civic Type -R FN2
thanks for replies all, think im going to sell my alloys get a carbon bonnet then buy some white 16s n slam

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Creeps. Ha its like people arpund town that drive around in 90 plate fiestas n stuff all rusted up but massive exhaust and ind kit, When u look at them in the slightest they start on u. Yeah mate have the loudest car possible then when people turn to look you and ure 4 mates in the car start on them. Just a bunch of kevs sharkin for fights.

'55 CUP 182
Sorry to hear that mate, there really are some idiots about today. Just the other day a bunch of chavs maybe only 17 or 18 pulled out from my left on a roundabout in a white fiesta while I was half way across it, then they started shouting at me learn to drive? I just wonder how some of them get there licences!

Beetle
Sorry to hear it, sounds like they have the mentality of a couple of the t***s who've posted in here

Golf R soon...
BIG jts said:
What... im suprised you have a mrs sounds like you couldnt punch your way out of a wet paper bag...

Harsh words :eek:

Glad you did the sensible thing :)