ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Got Attacked in Weston - S - Mare

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
RuFF21 said:
yea i know that now :(

you can actually see his knuckles in the bonnet
bet hes feelin it though! t***s.no disrespect to you or your motor mate but if that were me i would done the same thing except when i drove off i wouldnt have gone far! maybe im just mad but i would have followed them from far away!and got the gilf to call cops! what would you do next time?:evil:

Pikey Truck
I had a similar experience with my valver...!

But the kiddie jumped on to my bonnet and jumped on my windscreen and smashed it...
luckily i knew who he was. Parents are minted and ended up getting £1800 out of it!!!

To many t***s on the road... the thing is this kiddie did it when i had my bro and TomS in the car!!he was on his own... must have been drugged up to do something like that!!

Civic Type -R FN2
There just morons really, im over it now no point in just looking at it, trying to get some funds to buy the carbon bonnet off lawrance. Any of you out in WSM sunday?

Renault Clio 1.5dci
Wow, sounds like some scary s**t happened. If it was me i'd prob not take on 3 blokes at once because its just not worth it. I'm not the sort of guy that runs away from a fight dont get me wrong, but i know when its time to split.

I think you made the right decision mate, esp having someone else in the car too. Who knows what could have happened if you got out. At least your not physically hurt from the event.

P.s. if a c**t jumped of my windscreen i'd seriously contemplate running the tw*t over

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
where was this mate?

hope you get it all sorted, if you can remember the car what they look like im tempted to go there and break the f*****s legs, 2nd time f heard of this happen now the 1st was a close mate, he had hs gf with him same situation, he tapped his brakes they ovrtook blocked him in jumped out started shouting and waving, the good thing was we went in a group anyway so we managed to catch up in time the look in the other guys face was pricelss whn 4cars stopped around and my mate johhnie(big fucker) asked wtf are you doing, he followed it up with you can either look silly and or be brave, the guy got back in tail between his legs and we decided to follow him for 20miles just to give him a taste of how it felt

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
lawrence said:
where was this mate?

hope you get it all sorted, if you can remember the car what they look like im tempted to go there and break the f**kers legs, 2nd time f heard of this happen now the 1st was a close mate, he had hs gf with him same situation, he tapped his brakes they ovrtook blocked him in jumped out started shouting and waving, the good thing was we went in a group anyway so we managed to catch up in time the look in the other guys face was pricelss whn 4cars stopped around and my mate johhnie(big f**ker) asked wtf are you doing, he followed it up with you can either look silly and or be brave, the guy got back in tail between his legs and we decided to follow him for 20miles just to give him a taste of how it felt
thats what im talking about! group force!:)

soon to be a 200
sorry to see the damaged .I bet if there was only one of them in the car it would not have happend they are always so hard in groups .

Clio 172 mk2
I've had similar experiences with morons driving way, way too close then getting a little upset when I decide to slow down to a crawl to piss them off....it's their fault at the end of the day.

I've actually returned home and got a bat and gone looking for one of these people once as I saw him turn up a local estate.....I was so, so p**sed off.

Sounds like you got out of it quite lightly though....sure you can get the car fixed up.

CS Dungeon
Scott-16v! said:
the tw*t shouldn't of been right up his arse

Granted, but testing your brakes is not the way to deal with it now is it?

Slow right down and cause a nuisence, pull over, drop a gear and floor it, stay as you are and give him the finger, ignore him

Simple really, theres no need to risk both of your lives by braking.

Vee dub
ChrisE said:
I had a similar experience with my valver...!

But the kiddie jumped on to my bonnet and jumped on my windscreen and smashed it...
luckily i knew who he was. Parents are minted and ended up getting £1800 out of it!!!

To many tw*ts on the road... the thing is this kiddie did it when i had my bro and TomS in the car!!he was on his own... must have been drugged up to do something like that!!

Yup, he must have been drugged up... prize c**k

You got a cup now.. blessing in disguise :approve:

Big JTS, you are the type of ahole people are talking about. I take it you must be about 20 and thinking you are some kind of fighting god, oh, and invincable. If so grow up, if not you are still a nob

Blaze

Always carry something in the car mate even if you're not going to use it really does act as a deterrant. Had some proper c*nt about 10mm off my bumper in a 20mph school zone so i brake tested the arse he didn't like it pulled up next to me and started to get out so i pulled out my kosh he soon went back to his car.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Gutted for you mate. id have done the same thing, if a numpty sits up my arse ill tap brakes, had some ponce sitting up my arse in a people carrier, i was 10 over limit and this spong was right up my arse. slowed down to like 15 he started flashing his lights just ignored him and kept on and he pissed off.

blaze said:
Big JTS, you are the type of ahole people are talking about. I take it you must be about 20 and thinking you are some kind of fighting god, oh, and invincable. If so grow up, if not you are still a nob

Blaze
unless im mistaking he said someone else used his account and posted comment in question.

terrorist - explain how tapping brakes (to show brake lights) to slow someone down is dangerous? because i dont think anyone is talking about slaming foot to the floor which clearly is dangerous. unless im mistaken