ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio gt 128

Clio gt 128
I bought my car during Feb 2013 and I have been doing up my car.
Although some people may not like the way i style my car but its my car my design :D

Things to be done:

Interior Lighting (green)
Interior footing Lighting (green)
Green sidelights (i know its illegal)
White cornering lights
White fog lights
Hid kit for low beam (h1)
Lowering springs (45mm)
17" alloys alutec shark
Debadge rear
Green calipers
Tinted rear lights
White reverse light and number plate light
Wheel spacer (30mm rear and maybe fronts)
Bluetooth headunit
Remap
Wind deflectors

If anyone has got any suggestions on what else i can do please say so would be grateful for more ideas.

Superleggera'd MK3
You got any pics mate?

Umm i would get the renaultsport steering wheel insert which will look nice on your wheel. Wouldnt personally bother with the green lighting/sidelights though mate, looks a bit chavy....plus you will more than likely get pulled for them anyway.

What colour is it btw?

Clio gt 128
IMAG0373.jpgIMAG0374.jpgIMAG0375.jpgIMAG0376.jpgIMAG0371.jpg
Will have picture of interior later tonight for better picture of interior lighting.

LEFT TO DO:
Lowering springs one their way
Alloys on their way
Wing mirrors and bullets painted on monday
Remap sometime next week
Wheel spacer
HID kit

Clio gt 128
You got any pics mate?

Umm i would get the renaultsport steering wheel insert which will look nice on your wheel. Wouldnt personally bother with the green lighting/sidelights though mate, looks a bit chavy....plus you will more than likely get pulled for them anyway.

What colour is it btw?

Ive got pics up now but the lighting was the first thing i did to the car well the interior anyway.
The front sidelights are just for show i keep white ones in my car so i can change them anytime and I have never been pulled over for my lights even i see police staring at them.

Oh and the lighting lol i just do it because when girls see the interior lighting they omg thats so cool, also i can change interior lighting colour to 6 different ones.

Clio gt 128
monster stickers refer to the monster under the bonnet I assume?
Not really i just support monster energy. I watch ken block a lot and moto gp.
Monster under the bonnet not really this car is just something to keep me busy until my insurance is low enough for 370z.

Clio gt 128
IMAG0379.jpgIMAG0380.jpgIMAG0381.jpgIMAG0382.jpg
green interior lighting, sidelights, my incredible hulk bobble head with green showcase lighting and white plate lights.

Clio gt 128
I know havent been back on for a while just never had the time to show my updates as im working everyday, but now i have done so much more to the car now.

Although you cant really see it i have remapped the car and changed the sidelights to white as i have fitted HIDs. All lights apart from interior are know white except my full beam. Car has had some painting done to it such as interior trim is now white and wing mirrors/bullets/badges are monster green.

I Have fitted new alloys as i wanted some that would show more of the colour of my calipers, as you can see they are green to match the monster logo green. The car has also been lowered 40mm back and front, i couldnt afford coilovers as i wanted as a sub which is also fitted now.
IMAG0388.jpg
IMAG0393.jpg
​I know that it may now seem lowered as those pictures are fairly old and i need to take some new ones.
I will have more to show in about a weeks time as the car will get cleaned completely and i shall have interior pics too.

I like it

Although would be 10x better if the mirror caps were black, just alittle too much green ;)

​Pretty cool otherwise