ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio GT lowering springs... Help!

Clio GT
Ive been trying to find a set of lowering springs for my clio gt 128 2010 but I'm having no luck. Just wondering what springs other people have used to lower their's and if they had the same problem finding springs!

Any advice is welcome! Cheers :)

Clio GT
Yea ive looked everywhere! My car is 2010 and apparently the changed the diameter of the front spring or something. Dont wana buy the wrong springs :(

Clio GT 128

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
mk3 non RS clios also got the springs changed mid life the top mounts are different, so there is 2 different specs of springs.

given that the GT had different spec dampers im going to take a wild guess and say that id imagine all GT's use the same dampers/springs so if you buy the specific ones for GT's and not just mk3 non RS then you will get the correct ones, as I said that's a guess though going by how Renault have worked in the past! H&R do a set of springs for them.

Clio GT 128
There is two different sizes there's 100mm and 83mm I for got which ones which buys ones before 59 plate and the others after