ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio II Ph1 immobiliser problem

Clio II 1.2 16V
Right i'm having issue with my car, not turning the immobiliser off when I insert the key. I get the fast flashing I've read on here that a weak battery can give you issues as well, as a broken decoder/airial ring, or the chip in the key. Now I only due short trip's to work 10-12 mins at the most. So i'm edging by bets on the battery. However in the past, I've owned a Megane Coupe F7R. And I know you can eneter a 4 digit code with the cetral locking button to get the car started. So does the Ph1 Clio II come with this same feature, as i've got a code from the key, And also I've yet to check the battery but do you need above 12.7 volts for the immobiliser to work correctly.

Clio II 1.2 16V
Checked the battey today. Now it's not raining, That putting 13.01 Volts out. So i can rule that out. Anyone hot any idea's, i,e known bad earth points etc. ?

Clio mk2
I did as well... took key to a key cutting place and they soldered inside the key fob. Worked ever since.
Hav u dropped the key lately?
Hope this helps

Monaco 172 (5/468)
When It flashes again, try pressing the fob as you turn the ignition. This worked for me.

Clio II 1.2 16V
Been any got a new Key cut and programme in Sheffield for £35, clone key working up to now, so see how it goes. Sod paying Dealer prices