ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio III Dynamique 1.2 TCE

I thought he was speaking crap about the cornering lights as well but he does have a point about making the front end look better.

Mini Cooper S
Agreed the black head lights look better, because they're smoked, not because they have cornering lights. My new tce didn't come with them so gonna swap em over with my bro's clio haha.

White Sti Hatch
Agreed the black head lights look better, but not because they have cornering lights..because they're smoked lol. My new tce didn't come with them so gonna nick the ones off my bro's clio haha.

They aint smoked and there a completly diffrent design from the standard lights.

White Sti Hatch
the cornering lights are gash hense why mines are removed & i can say the same for most others with them....To every one there known as "Cornering Lights" as thats what they are on the options list !!!

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
Well i found some pics that my mate took before the roof as vinyled...
DSC00165.jpg

Image0016.jpg

Image0019.jpg

Also took some pics of it as it sits at the minute, after a good wash and a coat of polish ;)

Image0020.jpg

Image0040.jpg

Image0041.jpg

Image0042.jpg

Image0043.jpg

Image0038.jpg

Image0039.jpg

Opinions?;

Dont really like the side skirts for some reason or the numberplate font. And i dont like the alloys otherwise tis nice! Shud put the original alloys back on like BioHzd's maybe coat them anthracite or go mad and do them lambo orange or sumit :)

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
away ahead of you, gonna do them in pink or blue i think, just as a laugh but never thought about orange;)

thinking about Borbet Ts 16", as for the skirts, i'm not sure if i like them or not, gonna take them off and see, i'l post pics:cool:

Dont really like the side skirts for some reason or the numberplate font. And i dont like the alloys otherwise tis nice! Shud put the original alloys back on like BioHzd's maybe coat them anthracite or go mad and do them lambo orange or sumit :)

White Sti Hatch
Change the wheels, Deck it on Coils Custom rears, Smooth the rear bump n colour coe th front and side strips n youll be done.....

Or sell it n buy mine....:rasp::evil:

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
got my eye on a set of wheels.. only seen them once so hopefully be only clio with them on ;)
are the custom springs shorter than the ones in the weitec coilovers? cos if they are i'd be better cutting a couple of coils out myself :)

smoothing is def gonna have to be done...
i think i'm in love with $torm Rider's clio lol

cheers for advice
Change the wheels, Deck it on Coils Custom rears, Smooth the rear bump n colour coe th front and side strips n youll be done.....

Or sell it n buy mine....:rasp::evil:

Clio 1.2 Mk 4
looks very nice, you have done a good job so far.

if you wana know what your type of clio looks like once you rolled it a few times check my thread :p

keep up the work though looking good so far!

White Sti Hatch
No the customs arnt shorter there the same size just softer so comppress a s**t load more to give me the total of 130mm at the back

DONT NOT CHOP COILS OFF THE SPRINGS ! they wont sit right at all n then youll be fucked !

got my eye on a set of wheels.. only seen them once so hopefully be only clio with them on ;)
are the custom springs shorter than the ones in the weitec coilovers? cos if they are i'd be better cutting a couple of coils out myself :)

smoothing is def gonna have to be done...
i think i'm in love with $torm Rider's clio lol

cheers for advice

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
awryt thanks mate!

No the customs arnt shorter there the same size just softer so comppress a s**t load more to give me the total of 130mm at the back

DONT NOT CHOP COILS OFF THE SPRINGS ! they wont sit right at all n then youll be f**ked !

Not a 320d
What do you think of the coilovers im thinking of getting a set for the gt when it arrives. Are they harsh or okay ?

Not a 320d
They need custom springs if you want proper low at the rear !

Also depends on what you class as a harsh ride ?

Hai

Oh Hai

Well, i like it bumpy, probs no worse than the clio 200 cup is, no going over a pebble in the road and having the whole car fall to pieces though i would still like a bit of comfort.

Looks good, dont want to go too low, maybe 30mm 40 at tops.

White Sti Hatch
Well, i like it bumpy, probs no worse than the clio 200 cup is, no going over a pebble in the road and having the whole car fall to pieces though i would still like a bit of comfort.

Looks good, dont want to go too low, maybe 30mm 40 at tops.

That is pointless on a Mk3 ( await RX whatispuss to maon )

The rights not harsh but you do feel the bumps in the road but if your gonna lower your car your going to loose the comfort ne way !