ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio in Andorra Pics

Cupra
Bar steward! Amazing roads (hope you have snow tires!), amazing job, amazing weather & snow.

I really wanted to bring my 106 xsi out with me when I was living in the mountains but never got around to it so had to put up with my Renault Master van.... still got the back end out though. ;)

Enjoy the rest of the season you lucky lucky lucky @#@$

RenaultSport clio 17
Lovely pics! Heading out there 10th of march, just for a week unfortunately. Can't wait though, already have my gear out the loft! Is there much snow out there yet?

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Lovely pics! Heading out there 10th of march, just for a week unfortunately. Can't wait though, already have my gear out the loft! Is there much snow out there yet?

You can get me on 00376 634371..call me when your here.

Not much snow so far but things can oonly get better!!

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Bar steward! Amazing roads (hope you have snow tires!), amazing job, amazing weather & snow.

I really wanted to bring my 106 xsi out with me when I was living in the mountains but never got around to it so had to put up with my Renault Master van.... still got the back end out though. ;)

Enjoy the rest of the season you lucky lucky lucky @#@$

Did I mention I was going to thr RING on my way home!!!

CHeers Dude!!

1998 BMW e46 323i
ah, andorra. only seen the place in summer; cheap booze and electrical goods. looks much better in the winter. nice one fella

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Yes you have seen this in Brum..I left there in Sept!! I am sure I have seen you...out by the airport???

I doubt it was mine near the airport. I saw you parked outsite the Dominos just off 5 ways island. I work in Tricorn house next door.

LOL....I was working there for some of the summer!!! Pizza delivery time went down 30% while I was there!!!!