ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio is finally about to go..

PH1 Oddy, M140i
SO after years of threatening to sell her I have finally decided to do it. I have had it advertised for ages and had lots of interest but always decided not to sell it!!

So I have just taken an offer of 3000 on it from a guy in Glasgow. 51k and full GDI treatment not to mention all the other stuff, you know the car im sure.......

I thought I would share my pain with you all!!

PH1 Oddy, M140i
3 k is mad I know....I have however bought a prodrive WRX Impreza!! Still I would like to get some more money from the Clio.....considering all the love she´s had!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
god, not heard from you for ages.

id have been keen to steal a few bits off you before you let it go for that little

ooft

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Cliosportroadtrip07037-1.jpg

DSC01799.jpg

DSC02653.jpg

320d
Thats a bargin for someone mate. A late 172 with low milage with gdi package for 3k.

Good buy with the scooby though mate. Awsome cars.

20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
Tidy looking Clio you had, and gd price too. Good luck with the new car.

PH1 Oddy, M140i
CHeers for comments guys. I met the guy tonight and agreed on £3,150......had to be done. Car has done 1500 miles in 12 months...its just not getting used and I have a WRX to use when I am in the country.

Exchange takes place tomorrow. I sold iot as standard too..........with all the gdi stuff on it so hes got a real bargain. HJe asked me if it was faster than a Type R................I laughed!!