ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio K4M Turbo 0-230 - From Brazil

Yozz'd up 182
Is your car even up to temperature? By the looks of the water temp its not settled at halfway yet?

Renaultsport Clio 172
It goes like stink! I think faster than any other I've seen in video, even faster than SC and Turbo 172/182's

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
goes well bud, gota be in the 5secs to 60 an pulls like a train top end. shame the response to most on here who ask about the 1.6 engine is to swap it out for an f4r

billabong...
goes well bud, gota be in the 5secs to 60 an pulls like a train top end. shame the response to most on here who ask about the 1.6 engine is to swap it out for an f4r

Yeah I'd be very interested to know what's been done to the engine to get that much power!

Clio K4M Turbo
The water temp dont pass the 98°Celsius, in the video is about 70~75°

The principal factor of gain of performance, is the fuel, 100% etanol. Moreover, no secret, K4M showed an excellent engine to get a turbo.

For those asked for some pics:
nbe2sh740m_50a23ed.png

nbe2sh72xm_aff561d.png

51bsm_889a3d6.png

16pf_963_uabkk.png