ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

clio m8

as above hey i jsut spotted this clip was a yellow colour 54 plate heading on the m8 from glasgow to edinburgh i was in the white astra ;) p.s was only a 1.4 :(

Porsche Boxster987S
as above hey i jsut spotted this clip was a yellow colour 54 plate heading on the m8 from glasgow to edinburgh i was in the white astra ;) p.s was only a 1.4 :(

lol yea that was me. where you in front of the white astra sri?

Porsche Boxster987S
sorry , just re -read that . . . where you in the astra that gave me a flash when you came off the motorway further up?????????????

i was in the white astra that was trying to have some fun with u and yea was me that flashed u when i came off the livingston turn off

Porsche Boxster987S
i was in the white astra that was trying to have some fun with u and yea was me that flashed u when i came off the livingston turn off

ah kool. the car looked nice mate. always good to have a wee bit off fun on a private road;):rasp: i assume you seen the sticker for cliosport on the car?

ah kool. the car looked nice mate. always good to have a wee bit off fun on a private road;):rasp: i assume you seen the sticker for cliosport on the car?

thanks, yea i noticed the clio sport stickers which made me come on here and put a spotted post :) p.s i love the colour of your car really nice :)