ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio m8

as above hey i jsut spotted this clip was a yellow colour 54 plate heading on the m8 from glasgow to edinburgh i was in the white astra ;) p.s was only a 1.4 :(

Porsche Boxster987S
as above hey i jsut spotted this clip was a yellow colour 54 plate heading on the m8 from glasgow to edinburgh i was in the white astra ;) p.s was only a 1.4 :(

lol yea that was me. where you in front of the white astra sri?

Porsche Boxster987S
sorry , just re -read that . . . where you in the astra that gave me a flash when you came off the motorway further up?????????????

i was in the white astra that was trying to have some fun with u and yea was me that flashed u when i came off the livingston turn off

Porsche Boxster987S
i was in the white astra that was trying to have some fun with u and yea was me that flashed u when i came off the livingston turn off

ah kool. the car looked nice mate. always good to have a wee bit off fun on a private road;):rasp: i assume you seen the sticker for cliosport on the car?

ah kool. the car looked nice mate. always good to have a wee bit off fun on a private road;):rasp: i assume you seen the sticker for cliosport on the car?

thanks, yea i noticed the clio sport stickers which made me come on here and put a spotted post :) p.s i love the colour of your car really nice :)