ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Maxi by DIAC

Clio Hybrid
almost done ;)

badi29.jpg

Renaultsport 220T
That's looking wicked. Just need the rear spoiler and the huge speedline's, and it's ready for Ragnotti!

:cool:

Clio Hybrid
That's looking wicked. Just need the rear spoiler and the huge speedline's, and it's ready for Ragnotti!

:cool:

rear spoiler is in the car (was removed to be able to add stickers ;) )

wheels are in the garage - hopefully will be installed end of this week

Clio Hybrid
rear spoiler is in the car (was removed to be able to add stickers ;) )

wheels are in the garage - hopefully will be installed end of this week

Nice one!

More pics to follow then ;)

Bit of inspiration for you.

Ragnotti

I am faster then Ragnotti already, now just have to get my car looks similar ;)

More pictures will come after the weekend. I am waiting for Michelin's reply if they will give me one set of wheels with white signs as it used to be in the original.

looks like a normal clio from that angle.with just a huge wheel arch.get some better pics of it up :)

does it have wide arches onit front and back?

Mk1 Clio 1.8 16v
It looks as if the wide arches are missing at the back from that angle...where did you get it from? Is it the one from prima racing?

Mike

Clio Hybrid
ok, here are some new pictures with rear spoiler. New wheels were taken off for service (some damage to tires).

Here you will be able to see the wide arches ;)

ClioDiax001.jpg

ClioDiax002.jpg

ClioDiax004.jpg

ClioDiax007.jpg

how is it now??

Cup'd Monaco 172
Best clio I have seen on here. Proper hardcore, not just bolt on crap.

I wouldn't lower it too much, as long as its stiff enough.

Do you plan to use it for rallying, sprints or track days or just a giggle on the road?

M2 Competition
That looks awesome fella.

Was watching videos of ragnotti yesterday (thanks to steve) his driving is awe inspiring.

ok, here are some new pictures with rear spoiler. New wheels were taken off for service (some damage to tires).

Here you will be able to see the wide arches ;)

ClioDiax001.jpg

ClioDiax002.jpg

ClioDiax004.jpg

ClioDiax007.jpg

how is it now??

looks pretty damn nice. whats the engine spec on it??

visualize whirled pe
I loooove this car, those photo's go in my perfect 10 car garage folder which will have to do untill I can afford the real deal (the garage and the 10 cars) ............ how sad am I.

I certainly hope you'll be 3 wheeling it like jean r around those courses! Please put some vids up when you do!!!!! :)

Clio Hybrid
thanks for all your comments. During this weekend I will have a special photo sesion. Then I will be able to show you some pictures from the action ;)