ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio meets the Z3M

Clio 1.2 16v
Hey guys, some of you will have already seen Topgeartom's post featuring my 1.2 and his lovely Z3M but thought it might be worth posting some of my edits from my 50D.

They are pretty similar but oh well :)

img5446i.jpg

img5452l.jpg

img5462m.jpg

img5466b.jpg

img5483c.jpg

Enjoy, questions/comments welcome.

Chris.

BMW 330ci
Really am thinking of getting some team dynamics after seeing this pics. Thanks a lot lol. Car looks great though, looks like you've only blackened the front part of the side strips on the 4th pics. I would look at getting them colour coded would look awesome then. Wanna sell your team dynamics ? ;)

Clio 1.2 16v
Thanks Brad, the reason why the bump strips on the near side look odd is that I have only sanded the rear one down and got rid of the texture (mostly). Will aim to have them all sanded shortly and painted when we get a couple of decent days of weather but I can't wait to colour code them :)

And the answer to your question.. no :p sorry.

Chris.

BMW 330ci
Oooo fair enough makes sense now, will look awesome once colour coded mate ;)

You sure???? lol.

What fitment are yours because Ive found a set 15 inch, with fitment 4x100 but say there off a punto reakon they would fit a clio ?

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
Both nice cars. Keep on seeing this clio in the flesh outside Halfords near Headingley, looks tidy fella.

Clio 1.2 16v
My wheels are believed to be off a Civic originally, the PCD will be fine obviously but I had to get some spigot rings to reduce the bore down to 60.1mm for the Clio. Only other thing to consider is the offset, I can't see any marks on mine so I'm not entirely sure what the offset is but think they are around ET45 being from a Civic so I'm running 25mm spacers all round.

Chris