ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio meets Zetec S & Picanto (no 56k)

1 Series Coupe
Went on a little drive to the park car park earlier today with my mate in the Fiesta Zetec S & my mate in the Picanto, and me in my Clio :) Heres afew of the pics we took, all comments welcome:

S6000658.gif

S6000654.gif

S6000659.gif

S6000671.gif

S6000673.gif

S6000674.gif

S6000657.gif

S6000677.gif

S6000686.gif

S6000665.gif

S6000662.gif

S6000661.gif

S6000660.gif

S6000651.gif

Audi TT 225
My first car was a silver ZS before my got my 172, great little cars, not too fast tho but bags of fun and great online community! Well it was anyway think its gone a bit chavvy now lol.

Great examples tho, nice photos.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I like the clio, not usually a fan of fiesta's but I do like that one. IMHO picanto's are hideous.

Going and finding the poster of the thread, and giving them my opinion. Would be quicker than "post quick reply"

1 Series Coupe
cheers for comments people! i took loads of photos, but they are taking ages to upload to photobucket!

Turbos.
Clearly your mate with the Picanto got owned by his parents. They probably laugh every time he leaves.

Nice shot of the schmokin' 1.2 beast.

1 Series Coupe
Clearly your mate with the Picanto got owned by his parents. They probably laugh every time he leaves.

yea he did get owned by his parents! they bought it for him, but he didnt have no choice in what car he had... he got back from a weeks school visit to the battle-fields and it was there! lol

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
^^ lol. Classic.

My word that Picanto is something else. Almost like a shopping trolley. Imagine pulling up in that beast to a brand spanking new hot date, 'Hi there, check out my ride'. lol.

Nice pics.

1.6 16v
zetec s is by far the best car there! if i could go back i would have got one of them instead of my clio, sorry guys! im dissapointed with d lil beast lol!

M140i
I think its spot on his parents bought him a car, everyone has to start somewhere, Im sure if people look back at their first car I bet it wasnt all that. Nice pics :)

RB 182 with CUP packs
My first car was a silver ZS before my got my 172, great little cars, not too fast tho but bags of fun and great online community! Well it was anyway think its gone a bit chavvy now lol.

Great examples tho, nice photos.

Indeed they are great ickle cars ;)

Used to own the ONLY colour Imp Blue & loved it.

ZSOC has gone right down the pan imo too.

Nice pics

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Do you not mean what a stupid bloody wheelspin? Or is it just the general concensus (sp) that think that?

Ultra Red Megane 175
I had a Ph2 Zetec-S before the Cup, nice little cars but nothing special really. Put your foot down in third and nothing happens! Handling isn't too bad mind.

ph2 172
I think its spot on his parents bought him a car, everyone has to start somewhere, Im sure if people look back at their first car I bet it wasnt all that. Nice pics :)

Yeh but my first car was sub £1000 and 7 years old. If your gunna buy a newish car atleast but one thats half decent looking. Christ!

Integra Type-R
[/quote]

Why is he a pillock? Chris was having a bit of fun, lighten up chump.[/quote]

It may be one of the least sportiest pictures he has ever seen, but like that lad said, everyone has to start somewhere. He's a pillock because he's basicly slagging off someone else's car for no good reason. Having a bit of fun is great, but when you are offendiong someone that is just posting up some pics of his car, which im sure he loves...then its not fun anymore is it!

Integra Type-R

Yeh but my first car was sub £1000 and 7 years old. If your gunna buy a newish car atleast but one thats half decent looking. Christ!
...and sorry who are you to say whats half decent looking? Its down to personal taste. Its not your car so you dont have to worry do you ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

PMSL!! I nan's got one of them!! Awsum!! I was raggin it through the twisties when we picked it up from arnold clark!