ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio mk1 1.2

CLIO MK1 1.2
does anyone know of anything i can do to my clio mk1 1.2 engine to make it quicker, any help would be greatful.

None
If you have a 1.2 Energy engine I wouldnt bother with parts as I doubt you will not get much more than 90bhp on it unless you turbo'd it. But if you do have a 1.2 Energy engine you could stick a 1.4 energy engine in it and a 1.6 bottom end from a Megane for a good boost and it will look exactly the same as the 1.2 engine. You could then tune it and get around 120/130 bhp from it depending on how much work you do..

Rb 182
De-cat, exhaust, filter, cold air feeds etc

On the other hand good suspension and brakes will make teh car quicker point to point.

CLIO MK1 1.2
Re: clio mk1 1.2
If you have a 1.2 Energy engine I wouldnt bother with parts as I doubt you will not get much more than 90bhp on it unless you turbo'd it. But if you do have a 1.2 Energy engine you could stick a 1.4 energy engine in it and a 1.6 bottom end from a Megane for a good boost and it will look exactly the same as the 1.2 engine. You could then tune it and get around 120/130 bhp from it depending on how much work you do..

is this a easy job

None
Shouldnt be too hard I imagine just gotta swap the engine, ecu and gearbox as the wirings all there