ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio mk1 1.9 d project

clio mk1 1.9d
my project is to convert a clio 1.9 d to a clio 1.9 dt and also make the car look nicer
here is what ive done so far
smooth bonnet and boot
backbox and induction kit
ive also increased the fuel intake and added a cold air feed
BILD2068.jpg

BILD2070.jpg

BILD2071.jpg

BILD2075.jpg

Bus w**ker
I briefly considered doing this to my van.

Which engine have you decided on using or are you planning to uprate the standard?

There is a guy off one of the other Clio sites, can't remember which, that's done his with a Laguna engine IIRC.

trocamotor3jf9.jpg

motornovo3lz9.jpg

dsc00055yz8.jpg

testecliodtze0.jpg

320d
use the 1.9 dt with a remap. 110bhp and quite a lot of torque. Weapon!!!

Oh strip it and get it on coilies aswell.

ValverInBits
the above conversion was done by a guy on Williamsclio.co.uk

It shifts really well by the looks of things but i think his fuel injection is mechanical so he can't just "turn the boost up" which is a little annoying.
Personally I'd go for a slightly more modern lump.

Good night. These photos are of my car. the engine is mounted that the Megane 1.9dt with 93cv e 180Nm originally, This engine has a lot of changes even reach that power, this very quickly and is on the road ahead for many more powerful cars.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
I did this conversion but could'nt quite get it right, then things change and i thought f**k it and set the car on fire.. Lol! Ive got a r19td lump with wiring loom and custom exhaust if you want it....

KW'd 2118'd dCi ???
I briefly considered doing this to my van.

Which engine have you decided on using or are you planning to uprate the standard?

There is a guy off one of the other Clio sites, can't remember which, that's done his with a Laguna engine IIRC.

trocamotor3jf9.jpg

motornovo3lz9.jpg

dsc00055yz8.jpg

testecliodtze0.jpg

This project belong to a Portuguese mate.

All available in www.clioteam.com

Cheers

clio mk1 1.9d
yeah looks good the car desperatly needs alloys but i dont know where to find them cheap !! also want lowering suspension but finding it ddifficult to find it for my car :/
its quite quick as it is but the tyres are s**t and the car feels like its bouncing around if u go faster than 85!!

ValverInBits
DCi lump would be dope :)

agreed :)
MK1 clio, with a DCi block, a much bigger turbo (used diesel turbos seem pretty cheap on ebay), knock up your own ghetto manifold, FMIC, bigger injectors, run some savage boost and wait for conrod bends :)

clio mk1 1.9d
i aslo have 2 universal bucket seats with no subframes i want to fit. i had them on my corsa and they have corsa subrames on them but i want subframes for the clio !! lol
can any1 help??